Coma Coma

Beauty

Great stuff. At the boat, there's a reflection. Adds further detail to the interpretation of the ending.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome

Totally awesome. One of those "Why didn't *I* think of this?!" ideas. Brilliant!

Miniclip Space Invaders Miniclip Space Invaders

Damn

Never COULD beat that game.

Etherena Beta Etherena Beta

So-so

It's not a bad concept, but it's flawed. There doesn't really seem to be a goal. Is there supposed to be a winner? I played for 15 minutes straight, and we were constantly hitting each other and neither one of us was finished.

Also, the controls are a little awkward. I know I can customize it, but not very much, and not to the extent so as not to make them awkward.

arayh responds:

This is Beta because there is no plot involved in the game yet, but unless you were playing in challenge mode (or gave your opponent infinite life) there will be a winner. You would probably find it more interesting to unlock the secrets than to play 15 minutes straight of a single battle.. I apologize for the controls, but that was the most convenient way i could muster 6 different attacks without causing problems in 2-player mode (where both players press too many buttons at once and jamming the keyboard). Hopefully this will be solved in later productions.
And thanks for the constructive feedback.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Pretty f'n rad!

That rocked.

ANI*MA*RU Taxi ANI*MA*RU Taxi

I'm sorry... this was bunk.

The controls were poorly laid out. The making the dash, drift and whatnot the A, B, and D buttons was a poor choice. they should be closer together, preferably 3 consecutive buttons in the same row. The sound was poor. Couldn't hear what my customer said when I picked them up. And the Greenday song sounded like crap. Use a high quality loop from the audio portal, or even flashkit.

But at the same time, I only WISH I can use actionscripting the way you did here, so on the scripting side, I bow to you.

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Hysterical

The first movie in a while that made me laugh continuously for several minutes.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

<Standing Ovation>

That was amazing. It had one of the best concieved action sequences I've ever seen in Flash. Well animated and very kinetic. These are my favorite type of games, and this one is just outs the best ones to shame.

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Wicked...

Yeah, this rocked. Great overall style. I love the watercolor looking backgrounds. And the sketch-style art on the characters is cool, too. The way the minor enemies die is classic. Very well put together.

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

Eh...

Graphically sub-par, some of the answers ARE wrong. And the poor excuse for spotlights just make it look like a badly concieved bukakke scene.

TomokoSasaki responds:

Firstly, ...You're uglier then barney the dinosaur on crack.
And ALL answers are correct, i';ve checked.