Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

All I've Got To Say Is...

Wowie wow wow. That was very well done. I love how you had each game's distinctive art style. Very, very cool indeed!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very nice.

Clever. It's kind of like a modern, hi-tech version of when the Looney Tune characters would interact with their animator.

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

*Stands up and applauds*

That was wonderful.

It's very well animated, and regardless of whether or not it was drawn with a mouse, it's a nice visual style. You took established characters, and gave it your own touch.

Well done!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Superb!

You are a master. This and the original "There She Is!" prove that flash animation need not appear stiff and robotic. Yours truly has life. Kudos!

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Oh My Jesus

That's awesome. Kudos. This Loonatics bullshit has got to go. Well skewered.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

Eh...

This wasn't much to write home about, but I guess it's like how people are with mentally handicapped. They give them special attention so they feel like they are somewhat normal. That's the only reason I can think of as to why this got anything resembling a good rating and a spot on the front page.

Well, I've never been one to placate the unfortunate. I tell them like it is. This wasn't terribly good. Some of the art was okay, but in terms of animation and movement? Only one shot looked good, and I'll just go ahead and believe that someone uncredited helped you out. Whether or not that's true doesn't concern me. I'm just going to go right ahead and believe that to be the case.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

WOW

That was just incredible. I can't wait for more.

The art was high quality, even when I turned the quality down to low. The animation was top notch. Sound was great, and the whole thing was compelling enough to make me crave the full installment of this piece.

Bring it on.

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

Inconcievable...

I'm puzzled as to why this got front page. And putting boobs in it almost guarantees high scores from this crowd. (They were weird-looking, by the way.)

They story could have been better, as the concept, being the true story behind Super Mario, has plenty of potential. Many ideas come to mind, but you didn't touch upon any good ideas.

The art was spotty. The backgrounds were jittery, but the characters weren't. Either make everything jittery, or make everything steady. It makes it look uneven.

The voice overs also needed work. Mario starts off sounding like the stereotypical Italian that Nintendo made him sound, but then he gets a British accent? And there were too many "pops". That could easily be taken care of by either angling your microphone so that you aren't speaking directly into it, or by placing a thin piece of paper between your mouth and the microphone.

That's about it.

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Fantastic!

That was excellent. Truly one of the best, in terms of Mario parodies.

The remake of the falling sequence from Super Mario 2 was a particular high point. You definitely have a good eye on what to spoof from the Mario and Nintendo world in general. Kudos! Can't wait for Pt. 2!

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

I Dunno...

If the Gods ever see fit to grace us with this movie, I pray it doesn't resemble this trailer that you've made.

So far, in the movies of yours that I have seen (and that's admittedly only a few), the story has been pretty weak, and I sometimes get a sense of "Seen that done before, many times, but done better."

HOWEVER, your art is the only thing that gets quality points from me. But even that is derivative of the Americanized manga style that was popular in the late '90s/early '00s.